Tiffany Thu Ngo with more than 25 years experiences in Fashion Design, Custom Tailors, and All Kinds of Alterations. Specialty in Bridal Gowns, Bride’s maid Dresses, Mother of the Bride’s dresses, Custom Veils, Prom Dresses, Special Occasion Dresses, Beads work,….
Graduated from The University of Texas at Austin, in Textiles and Apparel department, Fashion Design in 1998.
Graduated from Custom Design and Tailors at Nhung Tailor School, in Viet Nam, in 1990.
* Nhung Tailor Shop in Viet Nam, 1989-1991.
* Founder of Victorian Styles for Fashion Design and Tailors, 1998- Present.
* Exclusive Alterations, 1999-2004.
* Owner of A Bride To Be at Austin, 2005-2010.
* ST. Thomas and Stitch Alterations in Daventport Village at Austin, July 2010- March 2013.
* Ace Custom Tailors, April 2013- Present.
* Founder of Couture Tailors, March 2017- Present.
* After Five Dress Design Award in Cotton Incorporation Internships, in 1989.
* A Bride To Be – Best Customer Services in 2010, Voted by Knot Magazine.
*Helping to do alterations for Dell Children Hospital Prom’s dresses since 2010.